Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Not sure...

Hi Malte,

No we did not.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>

          Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>

          04/13/2006 11:15 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] Not sure...

Did we plan to have a meeting tomorrow?

If so - I can't attend, we have a bank holiday and I am out with my family.

Malte.

GIF image