Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] FW: odf recordings

Janina:

I just sent your comments off to Ocursource to see what they could do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Janina Sajka [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 4:07 PM
To: mike paciello
Cc: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Mike Paciello writes:
> Folks -
>
> The audio recordings from the ODF sessions are now available at:
> http://ocusource.com/main.cfm?page=community&topic=communicate

Thanks, Mike.

I'm wondering if we can take another stab at some decent audio quality with
these files, though? The sideband in the oggs is pretty bad.

> The recordings are in mp3 and ogg formats.

OK, I'll compare to the mp3's, but the ogg's are pretty embarrasingly bad,
I'm sorry to say. Did they even listen to these before posting them?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and
Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.

janina@freestandards.org		http://a11y.org