Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] ODF 1.0 Errata

Rich,

the errata document is already existing in the TC's document section.
The current version is at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16947/office-spec-errata.odt

This document is not static, that means, if errors or ambiguities in the
specification are reported and the TC has resolved them, they will be
added to the document.

Best regards

Michael