Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Final Proposal Addressing alternative text

Rich,

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote On 05/03/06 20:50,:
> Hi Nathaniel,
>
> I have made some editorial changes per comments from Pete Brunet and
> Michael Brauer. Michael has indicated that what we have is a go pending
> a working group approval. If the group approves then you will need to
> send this to the TC as our final proposal for alt text and it will be
> targeted for the errata.

Actually, I think the right target for the enhancement will not be the
errata, but the OpenDocument 1.1 specification we intend to deliver by the
end of this year.

If the SC has agreed on the proposal, simply forward it to the TC's mailing
list, and I will put it on the agenda of the next TC coordination call that
follows.

Michael