Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Face to Face

My flights are booked. What are the recommended hotels in Edinburgh?

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>

          Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>

          04/28/2006 08:45 AM

Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

cc

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [office-accessibility] Face to Face

So, Edinburgh is shall be. Excellent.

* We can undoubtedly set up our own WiFi access point, if need be.
* To do that we would need a wireline connection, of course.

The English braille is OK by me, Dave. Not that I'm all that great with
braille.

But, I do have a serious question. Will everyone be wearing kilts?

<grin>

Janina

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=332076&y=673060&z=1&sv=Milton+Road+East&st=6&tl=Milton+Road+East,+Edinburgh,+EH15&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/PublicWebsite/public_SCOTelcTRANSPORT.hcsp

http://www.conferences-uk.org.uk/Edinburgh.asp?venue=Best%20Western%20Kings%20Manor%20Hotel%20Edinburgh

http://www.dpawson.co.uk

--

Janina Sajka Phone: +1.240.715.1272
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to
http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.

Chair, Accessibility Workgroup Free Standards Group (FSG)
janina@freestandards.org
http://a11y.org

GIF image