Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] minutes 060427, draft for comment

Hi Dave,

In section 4 regarding tables

change:
RS. We need this for June, also need it implemented for December, so ease of implementation is also a question. Talked of moving away from frame towards direct access.
to:
RS. We need this for June, also need it implemented for December, so ease of implementation is also a question. Talked of moving away from frame towards a more integrated solutoin. It should not appear like an embedded separate document.
RS. The TC needs to address scrolling. Other office documents allow the table to go off the screen withouth scrolling requiring the author to limit the size of the table. This also impact what is exposed to the AT as today's implementations don't expose the entire table through accessibility API to address performance. Access is limited to the visible area.

Also, I had an action item to create an agenda proposal for the face to face. I have submitted this to the group.

The TC has an action item to provide us with a table in presentation proposal by our face to face. This may have been logged at the last meeting but I did not see it. I would like to have this in the record.

Other than these, I am fine.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          04/28/2006 01:49 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] minutes 060427, draft for comment

Attached. HTML format

Please feed comments back to me.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.

GIF image

Title: OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting

OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting