Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Agenda Proposal: face to face

On 08/05/06, Nathaniel S Borenstein <nborenst@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> The only problem I have with the agenda is that, while it gives the logistical information for remote participants, it doesn't suggest particular times for them to get involved.  I am skeptical that anyone can stay focused on a remote meeting for two full days, and I think it would be more useful if the remote folks were particularly encouraged to join at certain particular times.
dp. +1, I'd thought that was agreed previously.

> Assuming that we're basically fine with Rich's agenda -- I am -- I would suggest that we particularly encourage the remote participants to join for the Saturday 15:45-17:30 session, the Sunday 9-10:30 session, and the Sunday 15:15-17:00  session.  That sounds like a reasonable amount of time to expect someone to be able to participate remotely, and it seems to be the key checkpoint/decision sessions.

-1. The place closes at 17:00 both days. Suggest curtail the Saturday session
accordingly.

IRC. As I stated, net access is via the computers in another room,
so there will be no IRC. Sorry. Facilities not available.

regards DaveP

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.