Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Agenda Proposal: face to face

Hi Rich,

Good list of topics.  I wonder about the time divisions on day #2 (1.75
hours on presentation, 2 on multi modalities), but we can adjust those
as we get into things and see how the discussion is going.

More important - for day #1 are we talking about things at the optimal
times for remote participation?

Nathanial & David Clark (and anyone else who won't be in Edinburgh, but
would perhaps like to dial in) - are there any topics that you most want
to join in on?  If so, we should push those toward the end of the first
day to make the call-in time more reasonable for you.

Regards,

Peter