Subject: RE: Mike P Agenda Item Selection Preferences for May 20-21 F2F meetings

First, I have to say that I'm a little confused between the dates and days. My calendar says that 20-21 are Saturday and Sunday. Rich's Agenda indicates Day 1 is Thursday and Day 2 is Friday. I'm betting on Thursday and Friday, since I am able to attend more sessions those days from my office....and my weekend is almost completely booked.

Day 1
10:45 - 12:30
What is left for DAISY support - Dave Pawson
Presentation Keyboard Proposal - Chieko Asakawa
14:30-15:30 (I'm guessing on the time here)
Group Determination as to what will be in ODF 1.1
15:45-17:30
Circle Back to Hiro/Chieko Gap Analysis

Day 2
9:00-10:30
Formulate Final 1.1 Requirements to TC
Resolve Issues

10:45-12:00
ODF 1.2: Raising the Bar - Presentations
15:15-17:00
            Discuss Roadmap/Deliverable for 1.2

I'll also synch up with the IRC during these sessions.

Thanks,

Mike