Subject: Final Agenda for face to face

I spoke with Peter Korn and Peter Brunet today and I believe I have addressed remaining Face to Face agenda issues. We can always tweak things when we are there.

Peter Korn is working with Sun TC members to get the tables in presentation proposal ready for review. I look forward to meeting everyone in Edinburgh.

I will be staying at:

UTELL INTERNATIONAL
GEORGE HOTEL Hotel
19-21 George Street
Phone Number: 44 131 225 1251

Attached is the final agenda.

(See attached file: ODFAccessibilitySCFacetoFace.html)

Cheers,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Title: ODF Accessibility Subcommittee FtF May 2006 FtF RNIB meeting Agenda

OASIS Standard| WG |

ODF Accessibility Subteam Face-to-Face

Meeting Information

20-21 May 2006 at RNIB, Edinburgh, Scotland

Spylaw Bank House
2 Spylaw Avenue, Colinton,
Edinburgh, Scotland EH13 0LR

Telephone: +44 (0) 131 441 5022
Email: DavidSMartin@blueyonder.co.uk

http://www.spylawbankhouse.com/
http://www.spylawbankhouse.com/housepix.htm

IRC access information:
       1. access http://irc.oasis-open.org/
       2. input your nickname
       3. input "&office-accessibility" for Channel field.

Time Zone information for start of each day

09:00 GMT
03:00 Central Time
01:00 Pacific Standard Time
04:00 Easter Standard Time

Agenda/Documents

Thursday - Day 1

09:00-09:01
Assignment of minute takers
09:01 - 10:30
Table in Presentation Proposal from TC
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 12:30
What is left for DAISY support - Dave Pawson
Presentation Keyboard Proposal - Chieko Asakawa
12:30-13:30
Lunch
13:30-15:30
Circle Back to Hiro/Chieko Gap Analysis http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/download.php/17878/intro_and_gapanalysis-0428.pdf
Possibly bring in Daisy/Keyboard Discussion
15:30-15:45
Break
15:45-17:00
Circle Back to Hiro/Chieko Gap Analysis http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/download.php/17878/intro_and_gapanalysis-0428.pdf
Group Determination as to what will be in ODF 1.1
Resolve Issues
16:30-17:30

Friday

9:00-10:30
Formulate Final 1.1 Requirements to TC
Resolve Issues
10:30-10:45
Break
10:45-12:00
Discuss DAISY extensions and Presentation Keyboard  Proposal
ODF 1.2: Raising the Bar - Presentations
12:00-13:00
Lunch
13:00-15:00
ODF 1.2: Raising the Bar - multi-modalities
15:00-15:15
Break
15:15-17:00
Discuss Roadmap/Deliverable for 1.2