Subject: IMPORTANT! F2F Telecon Procedure

Greetings from Edinburgh:

We are available to conference with you by telephone, BUT we do not wish
to spend the RNIB's telecom budget unless people are on the phone with
us.

If you wish to teleconfrerence with us, please first call us at the
following number:

+44 131 6576860

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.