Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Fw: First-Ever AAPD Survey Reveals GrowingEconomic, Political Clout of People With Disabilities

Hi Nathaniel,

For thursday's meeting I would like the group to review the current draft for the TC of the accessibility requirements. We should review changes needed on the call. We should defer new business until the final review is complete.

(See attached file: odf11requirements052106b.odt)

Cheers,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

odf11requirements052106b.odt