Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Tomorrow's call

OK. I posted the agenda which is basically to review the requirements spec. for the TC.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441
Inactive hide details for Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUSNathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

          Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

          05/24/2006 05:07 PM

Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

[office-accessibility] Tomorrow's call

Rich -- Could you please fill in for me as chair of tomorrow's call? I have a tough conflict that has come up. Thanks. -- Nathaniel

GIF image