Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] ODF Accessibility Requirements draft(s) - reply with changes by 5pm PST Friday 26May

Would anyone be able to send me a html or text transformation of these?
As we discovered in Edinburgh, Fedora's gui accessibility is currently
broken.

Actually, if someone knows how to do this kind of transform from the cli
(or at some web address), that would definitely be helpful. I think
we're going to need tools like that in general.

Thanks.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272