Subject: Re: [office] Tables for presentations

Ma Yue,

Yue MA wrote On 05/25/06 10:54,:

> Will we disuss the proposal in next week's meeting.  I think the draft1
> is more straight forward in specification point of view.

There will be no TC meeting this Monday. My suggestion is that we discuss
this topic together with the other changes that the Accessibility SC has
proposed. It is further my understanding that the presentation table topic
has the target ODF 1.2, and that for the 1.1, the recommendation is to use
embedded spreadsheets (Nathaniel, Peter, please correct me if my
understanding is not correct).

Best regards

Michael