Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] Our tomorrow weekly meeting

Michael -

Likely a formal response should come from Peter, Nathaniel, or Rich.
However, your understanding is correct. On the other hand, as I read through
the proposal, I can *understand* how the example text is a little confusing.
If this submission is viewed final draft content, the accessibility TC
should consider revising the example text for clarity.

Regards,

Mike Paciello

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM [mailto:Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:57 AM
To: Peter Korn
Cc: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org; OASIS Office

Good Morning,

the OpenDocument TC has approved the accessibility report as an official TC
document in its last meeting, and we intend to discuss the 9 issues one by
one, starting with our con call on Monday. We also have made the suggested
correction in section 9.2.15 for OpenDocument v1.0 (2nd edition).

The report often uses sentences like "Text should be added to these elements
as follows:". Is my understanding correct that the text that follows these
sentences is the one the SC suggests to copy verbatim into the specification
document at apropriate places?

Best regards

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550