Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] No meeting today

Peter and I both sent in agenda items. Here is an agenda if you choose to accept it.

OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting Logistics and Agenda
Thursday May 3, 2006

IRC access information:
1. access http://irc.oasis-open.org/
2. input your nickname
3. input "&office-accessibility" for Channel field.

Telephone conference access information:
+1 314 655 1411 or toll free in NA: (877) 422-0035
Passcode: 583816

Agenda

I. Roll Call

II. Approval of Minutes for Face to Face

III. New business:

- TC Feedback on ODF 1.1 Accessibility requirements
- Planning for ODF 1.2 (time frame, additions, etc.)
- Mediaobject proposal from Dave P
- RNIB plans for writer conversion to DAISY
- Gathering of use cases for Presentations - Associated work going on in Free Standards Group to address presentations
- Planning/Discussion Developer Guidelines

VII. Agenda/Topics for Next Meeting

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441
Inactive hide details for Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUSNathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

          Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

          06/08/2006 08:23 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] No meeting today

No one has submitted any agenda items for today. I think we can probably clear up Michael's question by email, so I'm cancelling today's meeting. If you have agenda items for next week, please send them to me. -- Nathaniel

GIF image