Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] No meeting today

Alright,

I suggest we go with this agenda next week unless people have changes. We should have more information from the TC as well.

Have you heard comments from the TC from requirements document?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441
Inactive hide details for Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUSNathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

          Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

          06/08/2006 09:25 AM

Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [office-accessibility] No meeting today

I apologize to all concerned. I apparently had an email delivery problem this morning.

Given the confusion, I'm not sure what to suggest at this point, but my inclination is to wait until next week, rather than reschedule at the last minute. -- Nathaniel

Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

06/08/2006 10:18 AM

Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS
cc
office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [office-accessibility] No meeting today

Peter and I both sent in agenda items. Here is an agenda if you choose to accept it.

OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting Logistics and Agenda
Thursday May 3, 2006

IRC access information:
1. access
http://irc.oasis-open.org/
2. input your nickname
3. input "&office-accessibility" for Channel field.

Telephone conference access information:
+1 314 655 1411 or toll free in NA: (877) 422-0035

Passcode: 583816

Agenda

I. Roll Call

II. Approval of Minutes for Face to Face

III. New business:

- TC Feedback on ODF 1.1 Accessibility requirements
- Planning for ODF 1.2 (time frame, additions, etc.)
- Mediaobject proposal from Dave P
- RNIB plans for writer conversion to DAISY
- Gathering of use cases for Presentations - Associated work going on in Free Standards Group to address presentations
- Planning/Discussion Developer Guidelines

VII. Agenda/Topics for Next Meeting

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441
Inactive hide details for Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUSNathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS
Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

06/08/2006 08:23 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] No meeting today

No one has submitted any agenda items for today. I think we can probably clear up Michael's question by email, so I'm cancelling today's meeting. If you have agenda items for next week, please send them to me. -- Nathaniel

GIF image