Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] ODF TC accessibility summary from meeting earlier today

On 13/06/06, Janina Sajka <janina@freestandards.org> wrote:
> I believe the question was whether DAISY ever specifies soft line
> breaks.

Line numbering is available in Daisy, but unrelated to this Janina.
No, there is no such thing as a soft page break in Daisy.

the requirement is to produce markup ( when?) which
is available when the file is stable on disk, but which may change
whilst being edited?

this would imply that the pagebreak needs to be identifiable
as either hard or soft. Probably an attribute would suffice for this.

I wasn't trying to get into 'how', not our job as I see it.
The element name again is the main TC task.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.