Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Accessibility SC Meeting Logistics and Draft Agenda for June 15, 2006

I will be in transit between airport and hotel, so may be able to dial
in from my cell for part of the time--or not. Will do what I can.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.