Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Meeting tomorrow?

I wil open the call. Nathaniel called me and got confused about the meeting times between last and this week.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441
Inactive hide details for Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@Sun.COM>Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@Sun.COM>

          Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@Sun.COM>
          Sent by: Peter.Korn@Sun.COM

          06/28/2006 09:03 PM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] Meeting tomorrow?

Greetings,

Sorry I didn't send this out earlier today, before COB for the East Coast.

Are we meeting tomorrow?  We didn't meet last week.  It'd be nice to
chat briefly about the status of ODF 1.1 through the main TC.  Also,
there's moving forward on the "implementor guide" accessibility bits.

Thoughts?

Peter

GIF image