Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Office Accessibility SC Agenda

Thanks Peter. I will lead agenda item 2. Regrets for me next week.

Basically, for item 2 I am happy to bring up the document and treat it as talking points to see if I am on the same page as everyone. I could be coming from Mars for all I know. I have modified the appendix outline to include comments from Pete Brunet.

Peter, sub team,

Please review this agenda. I have included Peter's call-in as I believe Peter offered to use his call in at the meeting.

OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting Logistics
Thursday, July 13, 2006

Remember to log in to IRC:
     1. access
http://irc.oasis-open.org/
     2. input your nickname
     3. input "&office-accessibility" for Channel field.

Telephone conference access information:

1-866-839-8145 (US toll free)
1-865-524-6352 (Intl)
code: 6560654#

Agenda item #1:  ODF 1.1 Accessibility Issues from the TC - Peter
Agenda item #2:  User Agents Accessibility Requirements Appendix

Material to be reviewed:

Suggested Appendix

(See attached file: appendix.odt)

UAAG Guidelines

http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-UAAG10-20021217/guidelines.html#Guidelines

ODF 1.1 Draft-draft 4 specification

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/19042/OpenDocument-v1.1-draft4.odt

(See attached file: appendixJul1206.odt)

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer
Inactive hide details for Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@Sun.COM>Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@Sun.COM>

          Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@Sun.COM>
          Sent by: Peter.Korn@Sun.COM

          07/12/2006 12:44 AM

Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [office-accessibility] Office Accessibility SC Agenda

Hi Rich,

Thank you oh esteemed co-chair for organizing our meeting this week!

I can lead agenda item #1, but having been out last week due to a
Sun-wide shutdown, and parts of the week prior due to business travel,
it might be better for someone else to lead it.

I will host the con-call, at the numbers Rich provided.

Regards,

Peter

http://irc.oasis-open.org/
>       2. input your nickname
>       3. input "&office-accessibility" for Channel field.
>
> Telephone conference access information:
>
> 1-866-839-8145 (US toll free)
> 1-865-524-6352 (Intl)
> code: 6560654#
>
> Agenda item #1:  ODF 1.1 Accessibility Issues from the TC - Peter
> Agenda item #2:  User Agents Accessibility Requirements Appendix
>

> Material to be reviewed:
>
> Suggested Appendix
>
> /(See attached file: appendix.odt)/
>
> UAAG Guidelines
>
> _http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-UAAG10-20021217/guidelines.html#Guidelines_
>

> ODF 1.1 Draft-draft 4 specification

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/19042/OpenDocument-v1.1-draft4.odt

> Rich Schwerdtfeger
> Distinguished Engineer, SWG Accessibility Architect/Strategist
> Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
> blog:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

GIF image

appendixJul1206.odt