Subject: [Fwd: meeting minutes ODF AccSC call - July 20, 2006]

FYI - meeting notes/minutes from Pete Brunet (thanks Pete).

Rich - I don't expect to attend the meeting next week.  May I suggest
that you put on the agenda approving both these meeting minutes, as well
as those from last week (July 13th)?

Peter
--- Begin Message ---
Peter, Please clean up as you see fit...

Attendees:  Peter Korn, Hiro, Tatsuya-san, Malte, David Clark, Pete Brunet, Steve Nobel, Dave Pawson
  1. leave Appendix E as is,add comment at beginning or end directing to additional AGs
  2. strip out Appendix E, direct people to a web page
  3. delay and try to get entire doc into appendix
--- End Message ---