Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] OpenOffice.org Conference?

The Schedule for OOoCon can now be found here:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2006/schedule.html

My presentation if currently scheduled for Wednesday in the ODF track.
Seems the schedule is not stable right now, my slot changed between
yesterday and today.
But the day shouldn't change...

So....
- Who plans to attend to OOoCon?