Subject: OASIS ODF a11 SC Meeting tomorrow,Thursday 27July06 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

Greetings,

Let us meet again this week at our usual times and places:

Thursday 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET [also known as 3pm UTC]
+1 866 839-8145 (US toll free)
+1 865 524-6352 (International)
code: 6560654#

IRC: http://irc.oasis-open.org channel: "&office-accessibility"

I propose the following agenda items:

 1. Review & approve the minutes (please see minutes from the 13July
meeting at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200607/msg00031.html
and the 20July meeting at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200607/msg00034.html)

 2. Entertain any final concerns from our group on the ODF v1.1
committee draft spec. (draft #2), which can be seen at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19322/OpenDocument-v1.1-cd2.odt
and which will any moment now go out for public review.  Please see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19301/ODF-v1.1-draft7_a11y_requirements_review.odt
for my a11y review of this document, which also may serve as a useful
guide for locating the accessibility supporting changes in the v1.1 spec.

 3. Decide on what text we will place in the placeholder URL for our
Accessibility Guidelines (to go at the URL:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/office-accessibility/guidelines)

 4. Finalize the Accessibility Guidelines outline, and assign various of
us to do various bits of it.  I expect this may take the bulk of our
meeting...  The latest draft is attached, and can also be found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/download.php/19379/Draft_a11y_appendix_ODF_1.1_27July06.odt

Peter

Draft_a11y_appendix_ODF_1.1_27July06.odt