Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Requested editorial change to Appendix E inthe ODF 1.1 specification

Hi Mary,

The change we would like to make is a small clarification change in the
non-normative portion of the document - Appendix E.

Separately from Michael (who I believe has left work for the day in
Germany) I understand that if the document doesn't go out today, we miss
our timeline.

I believe this change can be made within the 60 day public review (as an
editorial change, especially as it is non-normative).

So, I suggest you do NOT delay, but go ahead with PR this afternoon.

Rich - is this acceptable to you?

Peter