Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] Requested editorial change to Appendix E in the ODF 1.1 specification

Ah, I shouldn't read my email in reverse order ;-)

Ok, I will go ahead and get the announcement out this afternoon. Yes, it's
perfectly reasonable for this change request to be submitted as part of the
public review process and later incorporated in the spec without requiring a
further public review.

Regards,

Mary