Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] "Assistive?"

Thanks :)

I just asked because Dave mentioning that it's not in the OOo dictionary.

Seems this word is in no commercial dictionary, so no wonder that it's
also not in StarOffice dictionary.
But it's in "open" wikipedia, and it should be easy to integrate in the
"open" dictionary from OOo.

Dave - don't forget to add that word (or get it added) to OOo dictionary.
Team decided that might be a nice exercise for you ;)

Malte.