Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] minutes 27 July 06

Dave,

Hiro's name was listed both as an attendee and an apology. Could you delete
his name from apologies?
I attended the call on 27th, but there was something wrong with my
telephone.
I couldn't turn the mute on.

At the end of the call responding to Rich's  question, I said:
"We will make a presentation for the presentation accessibility on August
10th."

If it is OK, please  put it on our agenda for August 10th call.

Best regards,
Chieko

---------
Chieko Asakawa, Ph.D.
Accessibility Research
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Research
E-mail: chie@jp.ibm.com
Tel: +81-46(215)4633     Fax: +81-46(274)4282

             "Dave Pawson"
             <dave.pawson@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
                                       office-accessibility@lists.oasis-op
             2006/07/28 16:46          en.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject