Subject: [office-accessibility] OASIS ODF a11y SC meeting 28 Sept06 8am PT / 11am ET/ 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

Connection info:

Thursday 21Sept; 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET / 10am Central

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0019 (US toll free)
Toll/International dial-in: 1-770-615-1380
Participant passcode: 710374

IRC:
http://irc.oasis-open.org
channel: "&office-accessibility"

Agenda:

* Approval of minutes from last week (attached):

* Push for full Oasis or TC approval in November

* Updates from Accessibility Guidelines authors.  Updated drafts are
 due today
  - Peter owes us updates to Sections 1 & 2
  - Dave owes us any changes he would like to make to Section 3
  - Rich owes us updates to Section 4
  - Janina owes us all of Section 5
  - Chieko owes us any changes she would like to make to Section 6

   - Pete Brunet owes a section on subtable

* Action items from last week
  JS: to pursue further investigation of background image ALT text
      in W3C, elsewhere
  JS: Contact AFB, APH, & Brian Charlson about making an ODF
      testimonial
  All: review the ODF Accessibility Guidelines document to date,
       provide feedback

Minutes to review (thanks Dave):

(See attached file: 060921.html)

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

Title: OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting

OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting