Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Fw: Comments on latest draft (Oct 06)

Hi Chieko.

ca.
> Section 3 Document Content Accessibility
>
> From the section title "Document Content Accessibility", readers may expect
> "lower level (concrete?)" descriptions such as tag examples, similar to
> Section 4.
> Shall we change the title to indicate high-level description, such as
> "Basics of Document Content Accessibility"?
> Or shall we refer concrete descriptions (related sections in main ODF spec
> and in this document) in each sub-section?

I hadn't thought of that.
It is  high level, but if we give markup examples, that would be for
the XML, not for the author, not for the implementor.
I'm not sure how we could address that?
Perhaps by providing a series of actions then showing how the xml
provides accessibility? I don't like showing how the exported html would be,
but explaining how the XML is accessible would be possible?

Would that be better?

> Shall we mention future improvement here? Or should we mention only about
> ODF 1.1?

My preference is to keep this to 1.1 only.

It could cause confusion if we went too far into the future.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.