Subject: OASIS ODF a11y SC meeting t19Oct06 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

Greetings,

The baton passes back to me from Rich this week.

Connection info:

Thursday 17Oct; 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET
1-866-839-8145 (US toll free)
1-865-524-6352 (Intl)
code: 6560654#

IRC: http://irc.oasis-open.org
channel: "&office-accessibility"

Rich & I would like to propose for our agenda:

1. Approval of Minutes from October 5 meeting [Dave - did you post
these? I can't find them]

2. Review of Accessibility Guidelines Document (see it at:
http://oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20744/ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_11_17Oct06.odt)
Note: this contains my near final chapter 2; alas I spent two days
wrestling with document corruption problems; there may be an update
before Thursday

3. U. of Illinois request to review drafts of our Guidelines (Jon Gunderson)

4. When should we deliver to the technical writer for editing?

* Action items from last week:
  RS: Adress Hiro's comments on section 4
 All: review the ODF Accessibility Guidelines document to date,
      provide feedback
  RS: Clarify whether Mass. needs a full OASIS recommendation of ODF 1.1