Subject: OASIS ODF a11y SC meeting 2Nov06 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

Greetings,

I believe that everyone in the U.S. and Western Europe went through a
time change this past weekend - all an hour later than before - making
the subject line times accurate.

Connection info:

Thursday 2Nov; 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET
1-866-839-8145 (US toll free)
1-865-524-6352 (Intl)
code: 6560654#

IRC: http://irc.oasis-open.org
channel: "&office-accessibility"

I would like to propose for our agenda:

1. Approval of Minutes from October 26 meeting (attached, and also
available at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200610/msg00036.html).

2. Guidelines document: what remains before we post it, give it to our
volunteer editor?

3. Possible discussion of Dave's various e-mails of earlier today

* Action items from last week:
 All: Review new content. PK added 2.3 section; due ASAP
 PK: Give the current document to Jon Gunderson and Mac (tech editor);
due 27Oct [Dave, I remember this differently]
Title: OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting

OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting