Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] regrets and Section 3 comment

On 02/11/06, Hironobu Takagi <TAKAGIH@jp.ibm.com> wrote:

I have a comment on Section 3.

> 3.1.1 Text document structure
> Styles, structure and visual presentation. Named styles (heading 1, Default, List indent etc) are available from pull-down menus and provide structure in the saved XML file on disk.

I feel the description of "pull down menu" is not neutral to ODF editors.
For example, in the OpenOffice.org, Heading styles can be set by using shortcut keys (CTRL+1, CTRL+2, CTRL+3) without using "pull down" menu.
These shortcut keys will be major method to set headings for blind users.
MS Office also has similar short cut keys (Select next heading style        ALT+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW, Select prior heading style        ALT+SHIFT+LEFT ARROW).

So, can we change the description to more neutral description or add description something like  "in the case of popular ODF editors...."?

Yes, thanks Hiro. good point.
Peter, I think you have the master now?

regards

--