Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Minutes. 061102

Correction: I was absent at this meeting as I was traveling.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer
Inactive hide details for "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          11/02/2006 10:59 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] Minutes. 061102

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.

GIF image

Title: OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting

OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting