Subject: ODF Accessibility SC meeting time change request

Peter,

At the meeting today the IBM team in Japan has asked that we move the meeting time if possible. The clocks in Japan have had an hour time shift which makes the meeting at 1:00am which I agree is too much. They have asked that we move the time an hour earlier and this impacts you the most. It also causes a conflict with another meeting I have.

Are you willing to have the meeting at an earlier time? What days of the week can you do this?

Also, given the fact that we have most of our work done for 1.1 we should consider meeting less often - temporarily. We are waiting on a new 1.2 version as well as a change for updates from Mak.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer