Subject: No SC meeting tomorrow

There will be no SWG Accessibility Subcommittee meeting tomorrow, November 16. Please enjoy the time off. Also, there will be no meeting the following week due the the Thanksgiving holiday.

Peter is traveling and I have not heard any feedback as to an alternative time. So, to our fanstastic members from IBM Japan please enjoy the rest.

Peter and I were informed by Mike Paciello that we will be receiving a revised draft from Mak, our technical writer on Friday. Also, I have routed the document to the internal IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board which I chair and members will be reviewing it there.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer