Subject: NCTI profile on math accessibility work

Although this is not directly related to the ODF accessibility work, I
though some of you might be interested in seeing the nice profile that
the National Center for Technology Innovation did on our math
accessibility work at Design Science:
<http://nationaltechcenter.org/partnership/profiles14.asp>

Also...just a word of exhortation: whenever you think about
accessibility, don't forget about math. I have compiled a good bit of
information on the topic of math accessibility on the Design Science
website:
<http://www.dessci.com/en/solutions/access/>

I though this information might be useful to many of you...if not now,
then maybe in the future.

Best regards,

Steve Noble
Director of Accessibility Policy