Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Brief OASIS ODF a11y SC meeting meetingtomorrow, 21Dec06 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

Well, after 10 minutes of just the two of us Steve Nobel and I decided
we lacked a quorum and were saying our goodbyes when Hiro arrived. Just
in time for us to end our call for the day, and for the year.

Our next meeting opportunity will be January 4, 2007.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.