Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Draft 16 of our Guide, now available (and attached)

On 12/01/07, Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@sun.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Please see draft #16 of our Accessibility Guide, attached

Attached, updated to #17. Despite Janina's comments about pigs everywhere
there was only one!
Changed to tux the penguin. (I still prefer my pig :-)

Peter, section 1.2.2.1, yes, to me this looks as if it should be a cross
reference, though the 2.2 number seems wrong? Perhaps a reference
to the ODF spec 2.2? Weren't you the 1.0 author?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.

ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_17_12Jan07.odt