Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Regrets...

There will be no meeting today.

I am waiting for Peter's update to the Accessibility Guidelines document covering Janina's changes. Once we have this I would like us to review some of the IBM comments which had a greater impact on the overall structure of the guidelines. We would need to assess whether those changes are warranted. Once we agree on a strategy for this we can divide up the appropriate changes.

Best Regards,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer
Inactive hide details for Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>

          Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>
          Sent by: Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM

          01/18/2007 02:35 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] Regrets...

Not sure if we wanted to meet today - have to leave early.

Malte.

GIF image