Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] CSUN & OASIS A11Y SC

Malte,

I will be there but at the moment I can't see carving out that much time. I am tied up in meetings Monday and Tuesday.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review  Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>
Sent by: Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM

01/15/2007 12:28 PM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[office-accessibility] CSUN & OASIS A11Y SC

Hi,

I have two questions:

1) Who will be at CSUN this year?
2) Would it be a good idea to schedule some 1 day or 1/2 day OASIS A11Y
SC meeting, to make some more progress?

We have seen in Edinburgh that it really helps to have most of the
people sitting together.
I am not sure if I can make it to CSUN this year, but such a meeting
would be an extra reason.

Best regards,
Malte.