Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] CSUN & OASIS A11Y SC

Hi Cheiko,

Glad to hear it.  Perhaps we can use a bit of time in our Thursday
meeting this week to figure out if and when and where we'll get together
at CSUN.  And maybe even what we'll want to use the time for!

Besides that, I note that we may have a bunch of Mozilla accessibility
folks out, including some of Sun's folks from Beijing (perhaps you and
Hiro might meet them at CSUN, and trade the names of favorite restaurants).

Peter,
who most wants to get back to Beijing for the incredible food he had
there...