Subject: No meeting tomorrow - Rich is out and I'm sick - BUT,check for the ballot results

I'm sorry to cancel our meeting tomorrow, but with Rich out, and me sick
(again...), I fear we are leaderless.

But all is not ill - Look for the good news at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=1203
where you should see that ODF 1.1 is now officially an OASIS standard!
(all votes were "yes", and we received the minimum 15% of eligible
companies voting).

Peter