Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] May 31 ODF Accessibility SC Meeting

Chieko and I regret.

From early May to early June, we have conflicting conferences.
We can attend the call from June 14th or June 21st.
We will update our proposals on June 21st or June 28th..

Thank you.
Hiro

---------------------
Hironobu Takagi, PhD.
User Experience and Accessibility Technology
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Research
+81-46-215-4557
E-mail: takagih@jp.ibm.com

Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
To: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:
From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com> - Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 15:47

There will be an ODF Accessibility SC meeting tomorrow May 31. I worked on an agenda with Peter and he will be sending it out. Unfortunately, I have been called into an all-hands meeting.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer