Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] OASIS ODF a11y SC meeting tomorrow, 31May07 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

Steve --

If you know Stephen Baum, I would go with him. The folks I know are
developers who at best report to Stephen. Let's go with him.

-Mike

Mike Paciello
Cell: +1.603.566.7713

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Noble [mailto:steven@dessci.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 12:13 PM
To: Peter.Korn@Sun.COM; mpaciello@paciellogroup.com
Cc: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] OASIS ODF a11y SC meeting tomorrow,
31May07 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

By the way...the main Kurzweil person I know is Stephen Baum
[steve@kesi.com]. His title is something like Chief Technology Officer.

--Steve

31May07 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

Thanks Mike.

Any work on your Kurzweil AI (to find a technical contact there)?

Peter