Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] A tweak to the Section 4.5

Peter -

Not sure whether this is an indication of the whether this weeks meeting is
cancelled or not, given your unavailability. Please confirm.

Second, I'm sure that everyone will understand that as TEITAC co-chair, it's
important for me to remain neutral to recommendations. So I won't be
contributing to this effort. However, I would encourage all other team
members, particulary our international contributors to offer their insight.

Regards,

Mike

Mike Paciello
Cell: +1.603.566.7713

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter.Korn@Sun.COM [mailto:Peter.Korn@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 3:35 PM
To: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi gang!

I'm still about 5' under the frothing waves of my inbox (as compared to
the 75' of delightfully clear water I was under in Hawaii last week).
I'll try to get to my changes in the next couple of days.  Meanwhile, I
understand from Rich that he won't be able to join/lead us in a meeting
this week.  I daresay I won't be in a good position to do so either,
given the other deliverables I need to deliver on this week.

I do have a related request of everyone - your feedback on the Section
508 draft proposed requirements for document content accessibility (see
http://teitac.org/wiki/Web_and_Software:_Draft_2#Recommendations_on_a_new_se
ction_to_cover_content_formats)
which we discussed in the May 31 meeting, and which everyone took an
action item to review.

I'm supposed to provide our feedback to the Web & Software subcommittee
of the Section 508 refresh effort at our meeting tomorrow, and I would
very much appreciate your feedback to add to my own.

Regards,

 Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.