Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] A tweak to the Section 4.5

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the lack of clarity.  There will NOT be a meeting this week.
However, I hope everyone *except* Mike will review the draft content
accessibility guidelines, and provide feedback on how they think ODF 1.1
meets those guidelines.

I have already formed my own (positive) opinion, but would like to not
be the only reviewer...

Reminder: I need this ASAP, as I am to report tomorrow at 10am PT on
this.  This action item has been outstanding for some weeks now...

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.