Subject: Re: Final tweeks to ODF Accessibility guidelines per our action iteme.

Hi Rich,

Thanks for catching these.  I was in the process of creating
"Subcommittee Draft #1" when your e-mail arrived.

You last comment below about Section 4.1.2 applies to two of the three
footnotes from that section.  Please see the "1 Microsoft Office format
mapping" in the second column, second row of the table on page 30 (with
the corresponding printed footnote on page 31), the "2 Microsoft Office
format mapping is incomplete due to limited alternative text support."
in col. 2 row 2 on page 33 and the corresponding footnote text at the
bottom of that page, and the same in col 2 row 4 on page 34.

These look correct to me - that I should not do what you suggest below.

Could you please double-check?  Once I hear back from you, I'll post
subcommittee draft #1...

Peter