Subject: Sorry for the late notice... NO OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meetingtomorrow

Hi gang,

Sorry for the late notice, I just realized it was Wednesday evening...

In lieu of a meeting tomorrow, would everyone please take a last glance
through the subcommittee draft #2 of our Accessibility Guidelines.  Turn
change notification on to see the changes.

Cheiko & Hiro - the largest changes/additions are in the glossary.
Please let me know if are happy/unhappy with my changes.

Thanks!

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.